Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Networking

This is difficult. How does one person determine where it's most beneficial to spend their online time. I definitely don't have much of it. And what I do is most often spent on researching. I decided on twitter and facebook so far and keep being told I need to be here or there. How does it even help when you're a new author and new to networking? I don't have any television or movie deals to put my name in lights. Maybe one day?

I write crime and violence. Sure there's sex laced in with it, but it's still not as popular as straight romance.

Where does everyone else hang out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment