Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Friday, March 21, 2014

#AtoZChallenge Theme

How about serial killers? I'm not positive that there's enough for every letter, but Ill try to come up with some fun fact to throw in if there's not one for it. After all, it's one of the topics I write. See you April 1.

11 comments:

  1. Seems like there would be ton of material for that, whether you are highlighting an actual killer or simply discussing some aspect of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm figuring, as long as I don't stick to only named serial killers I should be good.

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely be back to see about those serial killers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, way to get your reader's attention. I'll shall return for you A-Zs. I'm sure there's more than enough material out there.
    Silvia @
    SilviaWrites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My second series is about a serial killer. So, I'm going to have a lot of research fun with this one, I think.

      Delete
  4. Go for it! Might as well make some research stockpiles for yourself while you're blogging. :) Have fun!

    Alex Hurst, fantasy author in Kyoto, participating in Blogging A-Z April Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fun part is I'd started a non-fiction books about it a while back. So, I'm hoping this will convince me to release it no later than next yer.

      Delete
  5. What a cool idea. I love reading about serial killers. There are so many. would be really cool to read a entire month & ending in book form.
    I'm supporting your idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've been working on the non-fiction book for a while now. I just have to watch so I don't put too much information on the April posts, as there's so many other blogs to see. I have to remember to keep things short and sweet.

      Delete
  6. Just love the theme! Have fun this month!
    With great respect!. A.

    ReplyDelete