Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sons of Anarchy #SOAFX @SonsofAnarchy @sutterink

In need of something I enjoy talking about, I thought maybe I could get a few of you hooked on a show that I've watched since it's second season. I was a little late on the draw. I caught an episode of season two by accident and had to do a marathon of season one so that I knew the whole story.

Unfortunately, this coming season will be the last season according to Kurt Sutter. I'm sad.

I'm even sadder as he's already pointed out the obvious. - If we expected it to end well, we haven't been paying attention.

So, in need (desperately) of some good television, and to honor the last season of SOA, I'm going back to the beginning. Season one and episode one and I'll be covering all the seasons here in a bit of blog posting chatter that you're all welcome to join.

And if you haven't been watching - start at the beginning and watch it with me.

Don't forget to follow Kurt Sutter (he's fn hilarious) and Sons of Anarchy  @SonsofAnarchy @sutterink on twitter

You can also follow a lot on hashtag #SOAFX

4 comments:

  1. I have gone back and watched them all from the beginning each year before the new season starts....I freaking love the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. And I'm just cringing at this coming season. I'm hoping Jax gets to ride off into the sunset with his boys - but I highly doubt it.

      Delete
  2. I've never even heard of this show...! Granted, I live in Japan, so that might have something to do with it. I'll have to see if the DVD store has it. :)

    Alex Hurst, fantasy author in Japan, participating in Blogging A-Z April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's on Google Play (per episode charge), some is available on Amazon television (I use Prime) and I do (so far) own seasons 1-4 on DVD :)

      Delete