Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Monday, April 7, 2014

#AtoZChallenge #Theme #SerialKillers F




Fernando Hernandez Leyva
A mysterious person with not much detail about his killings and life as a child and as a killer. He was born in 1964, and his childhood is a mystery, so we don’t know what made him into a serial killer of over 100 people.

3 comments:

  1. That's quite the victim count. I know there are way higher, but still, 100 is a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some labeled serial killers with only two (which, to me, doesn't make a serial killer because you really can't prove there would have been more) - but there are others with 100s and I just wonder how they managed to not get caught so much sooner.

      Delete
  2. This guy was Mexican and was prosecuted there. Mexico isn't the most honest place when it comes to questioning, confessions, or evidence. I really like you're writing about ones I don't know. I'm looking up stuff and enjoying myself! Thanks!
    Lexa Cain’s Blog

    ReplyDelete