Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#AtoZChallenge #Theme #SerialKillers Z

Thanks for hanging out with me this month - and don't forget, May is Sons of Anarchy month
 I didn't have any killer for this letter, so I thought I'd bring you a list of the top 10 serial killer movies :)

10. George Harvey – The Lovely Bones
9. Stuntman Mike – Death Proof
8. Ghostface – Scream Trilogy
7. Jigsaw – Saw Franchise
6. Buffalo Bill – The Silence of the Lambs
5. Patrick Bateman – American Psycho
4. Norman Bates – Psycho
3. Leatherface – The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
2. John Doe – Se7en
1. Hannibal Lecter – Manhunter/The Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal/Red Dragon/Hannibal Rising


1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you and your blog for an award. Congratulations. Please stop by my blog on Sunday, May 4, 2014, for the details.
    @JLenniDorner

    ReplyDelete