Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#GiveForward - Help a #Family in Need

This is unusual for me, but a friend saw this and, though she couldn't financially help, she wanted to see if she could help it spread. So, she asked me. I'm hoping that you lovies will have a look and if you can help - do so. I'm sure it would be the world to a struggling family. I'm simply going to copy and paste the information she saw. The wording and image below are not mine - I'm just sharing it.

_________________________________________________________________________________

On Christmas Eve Neecy's husband left to go to work and didn't come home. He cleaned out their bank account and didn't say goodbye to their 4 children and 1 grandchild. She's been an at home mom since they married in 1997 and needs some time to figure out how to GET A JOB. In the meantime, I'd like to see that she doesn't lose her home, her utilities stay on, and that her children are fed. Thank you for allowing me to help this family.

You can help and/or leave words of encouragement HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment