Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Be My #Guest - #TeaserTuesday Posts



UPDATE - July and November are FULL - one date each from June and October are taken - other dates are available and I'm also fine with scheduling into 2016 ----
I'm doing a different version of Teaser Tuesday. I'm starting this month with 4 different teasers (one each Tuesday) from one of my books. I'd love to feature others in the coming months. You may take 1 tuesday or up to 4. Your choice. So, who's on and would like to send me teasers so I can line up my Tuesdays the rest of the year? lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment