Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

#TeaserTuesday #1 - The Secrets I Keep Series Book 1

This is part 1 of 4 in the Teaser Tuesday segment featuring my soon to be released (NOW AVAILABLE - HERE) controversial book.



“You’re asking for plenty. What about a job with normal hours? It was supposed to be better when you became an FBI agent. Now you’re working more rather than less. It’s nothing like you said it would be.”
As Linc turned around to get his shirt, she couldn’t help but to notice the defined muscles in his back and shoulders. At thirty-four, he was still quite the catch. His six-pack abs proved that even more when he turned around to face her again. Even while pissed at him, Lacee couldn't deny her all the time attraction to Linc.
“Lacee, I’m sorry this isn’t how you planned your life to be. Sometimes things are just what they are. Do you think I want a model as a wife? I get to hear the guys at work talk about jacking off to your latest magazine spread. I’m a lucky guy because I get to fuck the magazine underwear model. It would be a lot easier for me if you stayed home and were a mom and wife yet I haven’t asked you to stop doing it, have I?”
At six foot five and two hundred and forty-five pounds of muscle, her husband could have easily been a model himself, or a pro-wrestler. Perhaps a body builder. Hell, Lacee would take anything other than FBI agent at this point.
“Lacee, are you listening to me? Sometimes I think you’re only with me for my cock.”

“Look, I have to go take care of a few things. Let’s barbecue something tonight. We could invite some of the neighbors over or your friends from work if you like. I’ll pick up a couple movies on my way home, too.” She tried to give him a genuine smile and hoped to hell he bought it. He’d hit close to home, though. She did love his cock and that’s probably what kept her with him. Well, that, and she was comfortable, too. She’d often thought of leaving him once the children were older, but she was able to learn so much from Linc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment