Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

#TeaserTuesday #13 - Demolition Mafia

This is part 4 of 4 in the Teaser Tuesday segment featuring my soon to be released (date to be determined but before end of year) controversial book.



As the guards came to get me for the ending of yet another long trial, I knew I didn't regret one thing. Regardless of today's verdict, I'd have done it all over again.
            I wasn't the daughter of a motorcycle club president anymore. I wasn't the sister of a power hungry motorcycle club president anymore. I wasn't the first female president of a motorcycle club.

            I am the queen! They'll be talking about me forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment