Abbye learned to speak Croatian at a young age with her step-grandfather who took a boat across the sea to come to the United States when he was fourteen years old. Her sense of family and missing the old times with her grandfather prompted her to write her first book about a Croatian motorcycle club in the US.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

#TeaserTuesday #14 - Revival




Title: REVIVAL, Book One of the Return to Us Trilogy
Author: M.K. Gilher
Published: Second edition January 15, 2015 by Angel Press
Genre: Contemporary, suspense, erotic romance
Pages: 236

He's a surgeon, he's a cage fighter, he's not a good boy. I feel as if I know him, yet I'm sure I don't. Dr. Jacade J. Jordan, my enigmatic sex god on a stick.

Damn, she's delectable. My sweet Ivy. I want to eat her alive. But how can I possess her when she doesn't even know me? When the deception runs too deep? When I've killed for her and would do it again in a heartbeat? How can I watch her submit so perfectly when I am the one at her feet?

Enjoy the ride in the Windy City as Ivy and Jacade's timeless love story unfolds in the Return To Us Trilogy by M.K. Gilher.



                 
"Ivy, you and I are going to play a little game." His voice strips me down until I feel naked. I'll play any fucking game you want me to, just as long as you're playing with me.

Without thinking I blurt out, "What kind of game?" Once the words leave my mouth, I wish I could rewind to about five seconds earlier. The way he's standing and speaking to me, I know this is no time for questions. He's going to blast through all the barriers and forts I've erected to keep men like him out. This is a game I'm going to play because he's already decided it for me.

He chuckles, and for a moment, I see a playful boy peeking through. But he swiftly recovers and locks his stoic mask back into place.

His stern voice answers my blurted question. "A game in which you don't speak unless you're instructed to do so." He raises his eyebrows and wrinkles appear on his forehead.


Well, that shut me up. Read more
Amazon / Goodreads / Nook / Smashwords / iTunes / Google Books / ARe/ Pinterest / Spotify

 LOVE this book, February 27, 2015 By  T London "Tbird"
The writing style is smooth and descriptive, with great character development, making the reader feel they are right there in the story experiencing every emotion that flows throughout the book.
Dr. Jacade Jordan is one of the sexiest alpha men I have read about in a long while.
One thing for you can count on is he is a walking, talking sex God who is protective of those he loves and goes after whatever he wants.
It is an edge of the seat, change the panties often kind of story with two characters you can’t help but fall in love with.

Five Stars, February 18, 2015  By dawn 
Love love loved this book. I can't wait for book 2.

Five Stars, February 8, 2015 By Sandy Coan
 Very well written! I will be recommending this book to all of my friends! 
Oh Doctor... tourniquets have a new meaning..., February 8, 2015 by Porchia Gilbreath
I loved this book. Did not want to put it down. Ivy has had a hard life and it just keeps getting harder, Jacade is a plastic surgeon who has secrets he does not want Ivy to know. I got so lost in the story that when I got to the end I just sat there.... Like a really good movie you don't to get up yet. I recommend this story to all readers who love an edgy story with real feelings, oh and HOT sex. :) 

Dr. Jacade Jordan: The steamy bad boy plastic surgeon., February 2, 2015 By Lindsey Norwood 
You will fall in love with Dr. Jordan and his smooth ways. And, Ivy will keep you on your toes with her smart mouth. I love that this is a dual POV book. You know what each is thinking, when and all of the things that are going on in their heads. There is a lot of humor in through out the book that will keep you turning the pages. These two have so much chemistry it seems to ooze off the page.




Slut Ivy and Fem Ivy have got Dr. Jordan in the hot seat.
SI= Slut Ivy
FI= Feminist Ivy
J= Jacade
***
SI= (sauntering up to J at the party) Well hello there...
FI= Oh stop it. (slapping SI in the arm)
J= (chuckling) Hello, ladies. I was wondering when you’d track me down. How are you both this evening?
SI= (racking eyes over J) Much better now.
FI= (glaring at SI then whispering to her) Can you hold it together for this interview or not? We have a job to do.
SI= (whispering back to FI) He can hold me together...
FI= (rolling eyes) Can we ask you a few questions for the fans?
J= (grinning) Of course. Anything for you ladies.
Read more of this interview

I've always adored writing and won several poetry contests in high school. I was coasting along in my healthcare career in Chicago, when I had a dream I was resuscitated from near death by a mysterious physician. Jacade's enigmatic character sprouted from that dream. As I wrote, I made sure Ivy's character was laced with qualities of the everyday woman; beauty, intelligence, insecurities, and vulnerabilities. I truly hope you relish your time with Dr. Jordan and Ivy in the Return to Us Trilogy. I know I do every time I’m drawn into their lives.
Website /Blog / Twitter / Goodreads / Pinterest / Facebook / Street Team / Authorgraph
Join the MKG Street Team and win ebooks and sneak peeks! http://bit.ly/MKGStreetTeam

                       
                 

RECTIFY Book 2 August 3, 2015




REMEDY Book 3 January 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment